TRI ON YOUR TIME
PUSH YOURSELF FURTHER
An indoor triathlon where you have 10 weeks to complete varying distances that you choose based on a personal fitness level. If you have any questions or for more information, call Niebur (Esic): 618-656-0436 or Meyer: 618-655-1460.
Runs June 4th - August 12th - YOU CAN REGISTER AT ANY TIME!
Full (Fitness) Members: $20 | Basic Members: $50 | Youth (12 - 17): $10
Half - Ironman
1.2 miles swimming
56 miles biking
13.1 miles on foot
2.4 miles swimming
112 miles biking
26.2 miles on foot
Ultra - Ironman
4.8 miles swimming
224 miles biking
52.4 miles on foot
Note: You do not have to specify which Ironman Level you will complete.
Log Your Miles
Per Week Suggested Distances
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I have to swim, bike and run/walk?
- Distances are completed wherever you want: YMCA Fitness Centers, Pools or Outside! You must be 12 years old to use the Fitness Center.
- If I am a Basic Member, can I use the Fitness Center?
- All Basic Members who register are allowed to use the Fitness Centers during the 10 weeks of the triathlon!
- Do I get a t-shirt?
- All participants will receive a t-shirt! T-shirts will be given out at the end of the 10 weeks with recognition of your completed level (ex. Ironman) on the back.
- Where do I log my miles?
- Can I see where I stand against other participants?
SIGN UP FOR THE UPSIDE DOWN TRIATHLON!
SATURDAY, AUGUST 11TH
15 Minute Treadmill • 15 Minute Spin • 10 Minute Swim
NEW Indoor Mini Tri! Sign Up With Your Friends and Family! Designed For Youth & Adults Ages 12+ Participants Receive A T-shirt!
MEMBERS $15 • NON-MEMBERS $25