Making Childcare Payments
Follow the steps below to make a child care payment on-line:
The link below will open in a new window so that you can refer back to this page or you can print this page and refer to it as you follow the steps below.
1. Click Here to Make a Child Care Payment. This will take you to a new window.
2. Click the “Ok” button.
3. The next screen will list two types of login information – 1) if you have used our online services before or 2) if this is the first time using our online services. Follow the
appropriate login instructions.
5. You will see a list of family members included in the membership.
6. Click on the child’s name.
7. Click "program/balance" button on the left.
8. The next screen will list programs your child has participated in. Any program(s) with the words "Child Care Billing" or “Balance Due” in green and has an amount listed
in the far right column, needs to be paid.
9. To pay click on the green words, “Child Care Billing” or "Balance Due."
10. Pay the amount showing or type in the box the amount you wish to pay.
11. If you owe for multiple children or multiple programs, you may add them to the cart at this time in the very same manner.
12. Proceed to check-out.
13. Enter your card information.
Click Here to Make a Child Care Payment.